- The Washington players are reportedly taking very well to new defensive coordinator Ed Donatell. If Washington coach Tyrone Willingham had fired the previous coordinator Kent Baer in 2005 instead of 2007 (when he was forced to) and hired someone competent like Donatell, would Willingham be on the hot seat now?
- Washington’s recruiting is going poorly so far. If the University of Washington felt sufficient support to bring back Tyrone Willingham as head coach, then why aren’t they giving him an extension to help sell recruits?
- Why is it taking so long for Washington to name an AD? With the sense of transitory leadership, it feels like a ship without a rudder. Why don’t they just come out and acknowledge that interim AD Scott Woodward will be filling that role, even if for just a year?
- Does Jake Locker have enough of a supporting cast to carry this year’s team to 8 wins and a bowl game?
- Will defensive end Daniel T’eo Nesheim’s presence be enough to anchor the greenest defensive line in the Pac-10 this year?
- If the Oregon Ducks manage to badly beat the Huskies at Autzen Stadium in the season opener, will Washington’s collective psyche be able to bounce back and stay on track?
- Will Washington’s young gifted crop of wide receivers be able to impact games in the same manner that Reggie Williams did back in his freshman year of 2001?
- Last but not least…. If the physically gifted former running back Rich Alexis had played football througout his youth instead of just one year in high school, could he have become and All-American and All-Pro?